Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ugh

FYI- I have started charging $5 for any stupid question related to my pregnancy. So be warned, questions like "you're still pregnant?!?" are going to cost you!

I had my last doctor's appointment before my due date today. Overall, it was disappointing. It doesn't seem like Liam is going to come out on his own. Although he is "lower", nothing else is really changing or progressing. Since I am trying for a VBAC, going much past my due date is a no-no. So here are the options: schedule a c-section now or wait until my next appointment. The next appointment is actually one day past my due date.

So I am *pretty sure* that we are going to schedule a c-section for Friday. I am just done. I know things are not going to be "easy" once Liam is born, but I am ready. I am mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted. I am so tired of waking up in the morning and hoping to have a baby, only to go to bed at night still pregnant. I am not a patient person. And I hate surprises.

So I guess we are going to plan for 10-1-10, unless he decides to join us before then. I will post the details (time and such) when I know them. Otherwise, I welcome any suggestions you have for starting labor!


1 comment:

  1. awwww...i know how much a vbac means to you, i feel the same way...i'd much rather try again to have a "normal" delivery than another c-section...but what's best for momma and baby isn't always what we want...blah! good thing is, that sometime in the next three days Liam will be here! we will be praying that he decides to join this world before then...otherwise we will wait "patiently" (i'm not very patient either) for more info and PICTURES!!! yay!!!

    ReplyDelete