Thursday, September 30, 2010

Growing up by the minute!

Last night, Reagan went upstairs by herself. After a few minutes (when I didn't hear anything), I went up to see what she was doing. Thats when I found her on the potty! She had taken off her pants and her diaper. She got her potty seat out, put it on, and climbed onto the toilet. The most shocking part was that she actually peed!!!!! Then, about 15 minutes later, she did it again! She peed on the potty again this morning! WOOOOO-HOOOOO!

We haven't really been pushing potty training. Everything I have read said that the most successful way to potty train is to let your child be the guide. So thats the approach we have taken. We will ask her if she wants to sit on the potty, if she does great, if she doesn't we don't push it.

She is definitely showing us that she is ready to start "officially" training! She picked the perfect time, since I will be home with her and Liam.

She just keeps growing up...

No comments:

Post a Comment