On Friday, I had an ultrasound to confirm his position. We were so excited to find out that he is NOT breech. In fact, as soon as she put the wand at the bottom of my belly, we could see his face and his chubby cheeks. Everything looked great. I was secretly nervous that she was going to say we were having a girl... but nope! Still a boy!! We got to see him breathing, blinking his eyes, and opening his mouth. Even on a grainy screen in black and white, he is adorable. He looked so chubby. And with good reason, the tech estimated his weight at 36 weeks 4 days to be 7lbs 9oz!! Holy moly! I know they can be off, in fact my OB said they are usually off by 1/2 lb. But still, we have 3 weeks left! I don't think we are going to be having a little boy. No wonder my belly is so gigantic!
I will add the ultrasound pics later. I am way to lazy to switch computers and scan them right now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment