Reagan's big girl furniture arrived last week!!! For now, we are just reading books in the bed and she is still sleeping in the crib. However, we will be transitioning her out of the crib before Liam's arrival in a few months.
And in belly news... Liam is going to be a big boy I can just feel it! Here "we" are last week (26 weeks).
I LOVE Reagan's big girl bed! Too cute! Hannah did great transitioning so I hope you have as much luck as we did! And your belly picture is adorable! He is so low in your belly! The twins shift just about every day...one day they are high, the next day they are low. Maybe it's because there's one of each and boys are supposed to be low and girls high and they fight over which way they should be positioned. Who knows! : )
I LOVE Reagan's big girl bed! Too cute! Hannah did great transitioning so I hope you have as much luck as we did! And your belly picture is adorable! He is so low in your belly! The twins shift just about every day...one day they are high, the next day they are low. Maybe it's because there's one of each and boys are supposed to be low and girls high and they fight over which way they should be positioned. Who knows! : )
ReplyDelete