When we bought our house 4 years ago, we knew it was in desperate need of updating. All the houses in our price range were. So we bought our house and began the HUGE list of projects. Slowly we have been completing them; the easy and cheap ones first. On Thursday, the big bathroom remodel began.
We only have 1 bathroom. It was hideous (see below) and didn't have a shower. But since we have a nice shower in the basement, we just dealt with it. I decided that the bathroom HAD to be fixed before Liam is here. I need to be able to get ready- shower, get dressed, etc.- all in one location.
It should be finished up this Tuesday or Wednesday. I could not be more excited!
Here is the progress so far....
I call this phase "A HUGE MESS"
Here is the bathroom before the remodel began. You can clearly see; its in need of some help.
No comments:
Post a Comment