Monday, May 10, 2010

Well....

Its a BOY!!! Everything looks great and he is measuring right on track (or a few days ahead). I was so nervous and anxious to find out if everything was going well, so now I am full of relief and excitement. We are so happy to have a little boy, but have NO idea what his name will be. But there is no denying that HE is a HE!!

Here are his photos from the ultrasound.... I scanned them so hopefully you can see what everything is.

The first photo shows his little profile. Then the second photo shows his face and belly. His face is a little creepy... in an adorable way of course!
The love the first picture... its of his arm and his knee. He is laying with his knee to his elbow. The others are more profile and face.


Here he is again! Can you see his arms up behind his head?


The first photo shows the PROOF that he is a boy!!! Definitely no mistaking it. And the last on is his perfect little foot.
My plan was to get cupcakes after my appointment. Unfortunately, they are closed on Mondays! So I went shopping instead. :) I got some adorable little boy outfits! Daddy is currently "shopping" through the name books.









1 comment:

  1. Yay. I am glad all is okay. And lucky you guys to be having one of each!.

    ReplyDelete