Monday, May 3, 2010

I can hear myself

Reagan has always been a chatterbug. She will repeat anything you say. Recently, her communication skills have jumped to a whole new level! We really do carry on conversations. She knows what she wants, asks for it, and usually gets it. :) The more she talks... the more I hear myself! For instance...

When the cat meows too much, Reagan says "What cat?!" Which is exactly what I say.
When Boone is barking at the door, Reagan says "Geez Boone." Sounds familiar...
We were shopping, we saw some crayons. Reagan said "Color. Don't eat 'em or we put 'em away". Think she has heard that before?!

My current favorite Reagan-ism is when she wants to sing Row, Row, Row your Boat, she says "Jeck-a-ween". Which roughly translates into gently down the stream. :)


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Shannon. How funny. I laughed reading this because I could totally hear you saying it and think it is soo funny that Reagan is repeating what you say. So cute!

    ReplyDelete