Saturday, May 15, 2010

Our pig

Did you know that we have a pig? Well, technically, we have 1/2 of a pig. Its quite morbid actually... right now, our pig is being cared for and fattened up. Then this summer, our pig will be murdered and turned into the meat types of our choice. Like I said, morbid. But also organic and healthy because we know the pig has not been given any nasty things and such. When we decided to get the pig, I said I never wanted to see it and I didn't want to name it. Well then Grandpa D invited Reagan to see the pigs. Of course, we couldn't say no after she kept repeating "go see the pigs" over and over.

So here are the pigs...

I don't know which pig is actually ours and I don't want to.

Ever since, Reagan says "pigs stink". Smart girl. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hehe...sounds like something Hannah would say too! My parents got 1/2 a cow one time. I remember thinking how morbid it was at the time, but man was it delicious!

    ReplyDelete