Sunday, February 6, 2011

Big baby things

We brought the 'stander' home from storage (aka the ramparents basement). Liam loves it! He gets so excited about the toys. Its funny to watch him as he discovers a new one he looks so surprised. He can spin himself around and doesn't need to be packed in so much anymore.


*Someone* else also likes the stander. Reagan says "I can just try it for a few minutes". Even though she is waaaay too big for it, we let her have a turn. The other day, Liam was napping and I was washing dishes. I could hear her playing so I just kept washing. When I went to check on her, this is what I found! Check out her leg. I asked her if she needed help and she told me she was going to wait for daddy to help her. But since it was like 10am, I convinced her that I could do it. Silly girl.






No comments:

Post a Comment