Sunday, February 6, 2011

4 months already?!

I can't believe I am posting Liam's 4 month stats. I feel like a broken record, but seriously, its hard to believe how quickly time is going. Every morning when we get up, I feel like Liam has noticably grown and changed. As you may have noticed in my previous post, he is looking so much like Reagan did! But he is definitely bigger!

At his appointment this week, he weighed in at 16 lbs 5 oz. He was 26 inches long. He has lost some of his 'moose-ness' because he is now in the 75% for both length and weight (compared to the 95%). The doctor said that was totally fine. When I told her he hadn't been sleeping well, she thought maybe he is hungry. So we are now going to do cereal twice a day and we probably won't be waiting until the standard 6 month mark to start veggies.

In big 4 month old baby news, Liam rolled over for the first time on Friday!! He can officially roll from his belly onto his back. When he is on his back, he gets onto his side so I am sure he will roll all the way over soon.

We are enjoying every moment with our Leemy-Steamy. We just can't kiss and hug him enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment