Sunday, January 2, 2011

wow... you need an update!

Happy Holidays! We have been busy to say the least, so I will use that as my excuse for not updating. I have so much to say, I guess I will just go chronologically. We had a fabulous Christmas! Reagan had been eagerly awaiting Santa's arrival. On Christmas morning, she was disappointed that Santa wasn't actually here anymore. She was happy with the presents, but really wanted to see Santa and didn't understand why he would bring presents while she was sleeping. According to her, he will probably be back soon.

Santa Brought Reagan a lot of great stuff! She loves to paint so an easel was the perfect idea! We actually took a painting break while opening.

Liam was mesmerized by presents, but a bit young to open them himself.

The artist hard at work.
Liam's favorite present was mommy's new mirror. He was cracking himself up.

The Wade Fam! Notice that Reagan and I have matching jammies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment