Out of the mouth of my babe...
Daddy and Reagan went to get groceries at Giant Eagle last weekend. In the meat department, there is a lobster tank. Reagan has mixed feelings about it. Sometimes she is freaked out and sometimes she says "Reaggie lika lobsters". Regardless, she always wants to see them. Daddy told her that people buy the lobsters to eat them. Then he asked her, do you like to eat lobsters? To which she replied...
"No, my like to eat food."
:)
Reagan's new word is actually. And actually, she uses it correctly most of the time. I am not sure where she got it, I don't think that I say it that often. The other night, the whole fam was playing in her room. I was laying on the bed and Reagan kept asking me to play toys on the floor. I told her no, I just want to lay on the bed. Her response:
"Actually, you want to play toys with me on the floor."
No comments:
Post a Comment