Monday, November 1, 2010

pumpkin farm


First, I am not sure why everything is underlined. And I have no idea how to fix it. I hope you can overlook it while you check out photos from our recent excursion.

The fall would not be complete without a trip to the pumpkin farm. There is a wonderful one nearby that has a petting zoo. Since Reagan is obsessed with animals, we figured it was the perfect place to visit. It was chilly out and sprinkled while we were there, but that didn't stop us from having a lovely time. However, we left without getting a pumpkin! Oops! Luckily Grammar and Wonka donated theirs to us.


We were calling these llamas, but I am pretty sure that are alpaca. Makes no difference to me- or to Reagan. :)
I absolutely love this photo! Usually I think (and so does everyone else) that Reagan looks so much like me. However, this photo shows how similiar she actually is to daddy!

I guarantee our backyard will have a playhouse in the near future. Reagan loves them and I am sure Liam will too.


Whats not to love about a huge pit of corn?! Reagan was unsure at first but then loved it. I thought we would be finding corn in all sorts of strange places. To to my surprise, we managed to leave it all there!



Liam was wonderful as well. He slept in his carrier in the stroller until he was hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment