I think Grammar has similiar photos from 20-something years ago!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Just like Uncle Max
Reagan seems to have inherited many traits from her Uncle Mackie. She loves eating cake, drinking hose water, and playing with baby powder! Just like Max. :)
I think Grammar has similiar photos from 20-something years ago!


Unfortunately, her love of baby powder turns into quite a mess. She uses the trash can as a stool to climb onto the changing table. So we can't keep anything (creams, lotions, powder, etc) within reach. I wish I could say this was our only powder explosion. Not so, this is one of the recent three events! I can only blame myself for leaving the powder within reach. The bright side is, at least it smells good!
I think Grammar has similiar photos from 20-something years ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that "drinking hose water" is something they have in common. Baahahahaa.... that's great...
ReplyDelete