First, I totally apologize for the lack of new photos. I am super lazy and the camera needs new batteries (which of course, we don't have). So I guess I will just have to post an update of the recent happenings.
Today is my 26th birthday! Aside from the fact that I had vomiting children at school, I had a lovely birthday. The sun was out, my mom/dad/hally bought me dinner, and Nic and Reagan got me a manicure and massage!! Also, I had a doctor appointment. I got to hear the new baby's heartbeat for the third time. His? heartrate was 150-160. Everything is going well!! The baby must be growing because my belly is getting ridiculous already. I am just so happy that the pregnancy is going well.
Speaking of the new baby, I suppose my gender prediction right now is boy. With Reagan, I was so sure she was a girl from the very beginning. This time, I am not as confident. I think it could be because I don't want to be wrong. :) My pregnany is similiar so far, but not identical. Although I know that means nothing. In May we will find out for sure! What do you think??
Reagan is such a lover. She gives constant hugs and kisses. She loves to cuddle and sit in your lap. I LOVE it! She is obsessed with the sink and washing her hands. I can not even begin to count all the words she knows and phrases she says. It is truly amazing to watch her grow. She will be a wonderful big sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment