In other news, Reagan continues to amaze us. She absorbs everything you do and repeats anything you say. She started saying "hey guys" and I think it is hilarious. She says it anytime she comes into the room. On the annoying front, she is developed an irrational fear of bugs. Yesterday we were playing outside and she started screaming! I thought she was really injured... but no, just a tiny little bug was on her slide. It is really ridiculous and will make outside adventures a challenge! Hope all is well with you. <3
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Cousins
We were so happy to have beautiful weather during our recent visit to Gramma and Grampa D's. That meant Reagan and Maggie could run around outside and play! Maggie pushed Reagan around in the Cozy Coupe forever! Reagan loved it. I think both girls slept good that night.



In other news, Reagan continues to amaze us. She absorbs everything you do and repeats anything you say. She started saying "hey guys" and I think it is hilarious. She says it anytime she comes into the room. On the annoying front, she is developed an irrational fear of bugs. Yesterday we were playing outside and she started screaming! I thought she was really injured... but no, just a tiny little bug was on her slide. It is really ridiculous and will make outside adventures a challenge! Hope all is well with you. <3
In other news, Reagan continues to amaze us. She absorbs everything you do and repeats anything you say. She started saying "hey guys" and I think it is hilarious. She says it anytime she comes into the room. On the annoying front, she is developed an irrational fear of bugs. Yesterday we were playing outside and she started screaming! I thought she was really injured... but no, just a tiny little bug was on her slide. It is really ridiculous and will make outside adventures a challenge! Hope all is well with you. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the big picture of Reagan.
ReplyDeleteIt was a joy having you guys over on Monday. Reagan is so so funny!
Last night we had lots of company and there was some "Kate-pushing" going on as well. All will be glad when this phase is over.