Its hard to believe the new year has arrived. I will admit, I am looking forward to 2010 and am hoping it will bring us some happy news! A year goes by so quickly; yet so much happens in that time. I thought I would reflect on 2009 with some photos of my favorite little lady.

Jan. 2009- At this time, Reagan was only 7 months old. Here she is playing in her pack and play.

Feb. 2009- Reagan wanted to walk so badly! This photo was taken at my cousin Val's wedding. We spent the entire evening bent over walking with her.

April 2009- Reagan was 10 months old. She started eating all solid table foods. Here she is with some strawberries.

June 2009- Happy birthday Reagan!!

August 2009- Reagan definitely has her mommy's hair.

October 2009- In this photo, Reagan has pink eye for the third time. She is enjoying her reward after getting drops in her eye. As you can imagine, naked babies are easier to clean up.

Dec. 2009- 18 months old and Reagan is a kid! In this photo she is wearing daddy's work shirt. Dressing up is one of her newest interests.
Looking through Reagan's photos is definitely bittersweet. I am not ready to let go of those little baby days. However, I love how much personality she has now. I love that she chats with us and understands everything. I love that she plays with her babies and cooks in her new kitchen. However, I don't love the attitude-- I doubt the new year will cure that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment