Weight: 24 lbs
Length: 32 inches
They didn't tell us what percentile she is in. I am guessing that means she is still in the 50% for both.
We were shocked to find out that she has another ear infection! She hasn't had a fever or been acting fussy. Earlier in the week she was waking up in the night, but the past **knocking on wood** 2 nights have been good. The doctor said "doctors" don't believe you can get an ear infection from teething but many parents say you can. Reagan is currently get 4 teeth (her canines). I definitely think there is a connection! She gave us a prescription for antibiotics in case it gets worse but for now, we are going to wait and see.
She said Reagan's verbal development is beyond phenomenal! We know she is such a chatter but it is nice to hear it from the professionals. At a year old, Reagan said about 43 words. It has probably doubled since then. I am glad she talks a lot, then we know what she wants!
And of course, there were 3 shots. Shots are ridiculous and awful. The look of agony in her face is too much for mommy to handle. Thank goodness they are done quickly.
We go back for another check when she turns two. Turning two is going to be a hard one. I can't even think about it...
No comments:
Post a Comment