Liam is rapidly approaching his first birthday. Everyday I wonder how he got so big so fast. I guess its true that time flies when you're having fun!
Some Liam notes:
- He started WALKING this week! He takes a few steps at a time (I think the most is 5). Once he falls, he just crawls to get where he is going. He can just stand up anywhere so I am sure he will be walking more and more each day.
- He loves blueberries, peaches, and strawberries.
- He is super noisy!
- He loves to take a bath. When you take him into the bathroom at bathtime he starts squealing. He can climb into the tub himself now and often gets in just to check things out!
- He loves Boone and Mao. He can say Boone (boooo) and kitty (keeeey). They both get climbed on a lot!
- He has decided that he hates to go for a walk. We can never make it around the neighborhood without him screaming. Which usually means I carry him and push an empty stroller. Annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment