Liam is officially 2 months old. Although I know that he will be more "fun" when he gets older, I feel like his babyhood is slipping away quickly! He is *most likely* our last baby so I am just trying to savor every moment of his little baby-ness.
He is still a moose too! At his well-check this morning he weighed in at 13 lbs 12 oz (90%) and was 24.5 inches (90%). So it looks like we have been blessed with a big healthy boy! The doctor confirmed, once again, that he is perfect. Its always nice to get a good report.
In other Liam news, he is smiling and cooing so much lately. When I hold him on my lap he will just smile and talk to me. I love it! His face just lights up and he has the most adorable dimples on his chubby cheeks. I hope to actually get a photo of it someday.
oh my goodness! he is getting so big and he's so gosh darn handsome! can't wait to see him. kaylen will be up the first weekend in january for em's baby shower! hope to see you guys then!
ReplyDelete