Friday, August 27, 2010

Wade Info

So blogger and I are just not getting along. It won't upload my photos! So I apologize for no current Reagan photos. I will try to get some up soon. Usually I use our home computer for my blogging purposes. But its currently getting repaired (mysterious screen damage... hmmm...). So I use my work computer. It doesn't always do exactly as I ask it to!

So I thought I would just give you some random Wade info.

- Reagan and I started back to school this week. She has done a FABULOUS job! I was wondering how she would transition. It has not been an issue at all. She willingly gets ready in the morning and her teachers say that she has a great day. Actually, today her teacher said she wishes she had 6 more kids just like her. They just gush over how "good" she is!! Can't complain about that! My transition back to school has been alright. I am exhausted, beyond exhausted, when the day is done. My entire body just aches! But, I don't know what else to expect, I am 8 months pregnant and on my feet all day!

- We are getting things ready for baby Liam to join our family. His clothes will be washed this weekend and his room is totally ready for him. I am anxious to meet him and definitely counting down the days!

- At my last doctor appointment, my OB said that Liam is still breech. I had a c-section with Reagan because she was breech. So.... we are hoping he flips himself around. He is quickly running out of space (and time). At my next appt, on Tuesday, if he is still seeming to be breech, I will have an ultrasound and then we will talk about flipping him. I would really like to avoid having another c-section so lets all hope he turns himself around! I posted my latest belly photo on the babiesonline site.

- Reagan is obsessed with eating "me-nunchs". What is a me-nunch you ask?! Well, its a SANDWICH of course!!! :) She is always asking if you are making a me-nunch and if you have one, you better know that you will be sharing it!

Ok, enough chatting for now. Have a lovely weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment