I have lost my blog posting groove. We have been busy and Reagan has been doing so much, but I guess I just haven't made time to share those events with you. Sorry! I will try to do better, but being unmotivated is kind of my thing lately. I would just like to spend as much like laying around as possible. And between work, grad school, house stuff, and my family those moments are hard to find! I am sure you can forgive me. :)
In other news, Reagan peed on the potty tonight!!!! We are not potty training at all. However, she talks about going potty and we have a little potty for her. Tonight, when we were doing naked butts before bed, she said "Reagan poop on the potty" and I said "Do you want to sit on the potty?". Reagan grabbed my hand and said "uh huh, lets go mommy". So I got her potty out and sure enough! She peed! She was so proud and we all cheered for her. I guess its a step in the right direction... but I am still not ready to really start any potty training.
I had a baby doctor appointment this week. Everything is going well. The baby's heartrate was 160 bpm. I am feeling pretty good. My wardrobe is suffering right now though! It is so hard to get dressed when nothing fits right... and its just the beginning! The best news is that we scheduled our ultrasound for May 10th!! The new baby will reveal his/her gender at 9am. I am super excited and will be surprised either way. My prediction is boy, I guess. I am not confident. Nic said he doesn't know, but he guesses girl. Girl or boy, it doesn't matter to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment