Sunday, November 8, 2009

Diet (and an update)

The only thing Reagan ate today was boogers. Literally.

The poor girl is sick AGAIN. I feel like we have some new illness every 2 weeks. Last week, she got an awful cough and actually couldn't breathe because of it. She has an inhaler, but we haven't needed in since last Monday. Well then last night, we didn't sleep at all. She coughed the whole night. She has had a 102-104 fever all day. She was so miserable. She just wanted to be held. So the two of us cuddled and napped all day. I am really hoping its not the flu.

Having a sick baby sucks.

::UPDATE::

Nic took Reagan to the doctor this morning. She has an ear infection in both ears. Poor girl! No wonder she is so miserable! Luckily, ear infections can be fixed with antibiotics. Now I am just hoping the cough will be on its way out the door too.


No comments:

Post a Comment