Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Long time no blog!

I have no excuse for my lack of blogging.  We have just been busy as always.  I am looking forward to this weekend, we have minimal plans and the weather is supposed to be gorgeous!

Reagan is growing up too quickly.  She will be TEN months old on Saturday.  That is almost a year old already!  I get so sad when I think of her going to kindergarten and growing up.  I like it now, when mommy and daddy are her world.  *sigh* I know she won't be little forever, I will just have to deal with it.  

Reagan walks around with a "phone" at all times!  The other day, she had a sock up to her ear babbling away!  She is starting to say "hello" now too.  We are definitely in for it... she is going to be a toddler demanding a cell phone.  Haha (I laugh out of fear...)

I promise to update with pictures soon.  ((Hugs)) to all!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment